11 July 2008
So happy wtf!! I created my own blog liao lei! Long live to choon Hian's Blog!! Okay lets stop the gratz for now instead lets start off with today activities . I was intending to skip school today but still i go to school and u know why i was thinking of skipping school? cause the stupid CME influence me la .How can a guai kia like me do smth so horrible ?!!! i saw keby and shao zun my so so good fren and after that we attended assembly at the school parade square and at that time i was thinking like wtf why today no rain la asshole.must listen the teacher 'chant' at the parade square and i was talking away like a megaphone at the parade squaare.We attended boring lessons and i was sleeping with my earpiece on when It was LIT period and after a few mins i was awoke by a few noises made by the class . I was changing my song when my fren told me that teacher was behind me . I was like thinking oh shyt my handphone is gonna be confiscated but it does not seem so as the Lit teacher was kind enough to ignore me LOL and classmates were laughing at me and i was feeling so proud cause i feel so popular man! and i was sleeping again after they laughed at me. Shortly leesson ended and i went home feeling drained
Posted @ 10.31PM
No comments:
Post a Comment