Mayakashi (deception)
At times I feel so hollow I tear at my skin, rough throat and tongue,
I opened my eyes and took in the glamour, so now I can go on breaking
My doubts should have been dispelled…
dreariness that makes no attempt to question,
just embracing one another meaninglessly
Cherry blossoms that forgot their colour flutter, still unable to adjust well,
It’s not like I was hoping for something, so now I can go on forgetting
I knew of your betrayal,
so until you fall asleep let me gaze at them,
the deep lies
Only acting pitiable, pretension passed around,
unable to see even the extended hand,
the kisses of deception, forgiveness in the wounds,
before I knew it, there was no one here again…
I don’t hope for a solution in the calm washing over me,
a moment’s escape pretending to not recognize the end
But with just a smile the spreading distance
was far too miserable,
The distance that shrunk each time I blocked it out
was too kind and indifferent
Like petals gradually turning colour,
when the time comes please remember,
Like petals that wither and fall,
even if the time comes don’t forget
No comments:
Post a Comment