Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sweep away all the unhappy thoughts! I finally , or at least found the light through the magnificent book of dalai lama. That book teaches one to accept,improve yourself and of course most importantly overcoming adversities in life. I feel my mind at peace just from reading that book and i have to say the divination lot is accurate. when i was at my home wrecking my heads to search for some peace i found this book hiding at the bookshelf! Immediately i took it and read it at mrt and home ! So whenever the going gets bumpy i will definitely read it ! Remind myself again ! Its morning now. I feel that i must exercise today or smth. Can today be sunny? It brightens up the atmosphere u know ! So buddha. You have aided me. God, what about you? Maybe i cant see it yet but time will tell :) . Our time together will definitely be kept preciously my heart. Now, as i find peace and acceptance slowly, cannot waste time already! people asked me to compose things and i must get to it right away. Feeling so happy tho, for the first time im requested for a composition. To my dear family, i know in my heart that you always cared for me and this is your way to nurture me when im at my lowest by keeping silent most of the time. I know you want to train me to become a better person. Want me to come face to face with facts and accept things. Want me to become a better man after this incident. I understand everything, please dont feel sad as sometimes i can see from the faces you all gave. Family is still the best and i learned to treasure it even more from this bittersweet incident. Of course, improve/enlighten myself by reading the dalai lama book! Becoming a better person slowly! I wont let horoscope define me too quickly now. I also learned that as we are all different. Why should we let a common factor define us? It is better to be really who we are So that we accept our own flaws and improve from it. I had a better sleep today ! That cotton blanket is so damn comfortable, really! I am pretty sure now that i can stop putting all the blame on myself already. I finally understand the meaning of taking two hands to clap. If i cant even accept this how am i suppose to become a better person?! 'Remove the 'I' and 'Want' in 'I want peace' that way it will give you a clearer and happier mind. Always show compassion, it heals and cures the human soul' Time to stay focus on academics too! Maybe today is a good day to start researching a bit ! Signing out! Eat breakfast time !!

No comments:

Post a Comment