Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dull sunday~

so i spent my day today playing my guitar~ exercising .. oh yes the flat stomach feeling is back! no more fat! eat already can feel my stomach still being flat! how shiok !!!! okay next is me watching this show most knew but i just started not too long ago .. called how i met your mother recommended to me by genevieve. quite nice and funny to kill time ! and of course played some games.. I think this sums up my sunday. 2014 is coming. embracing it (Y) i wonder, where will i go after NYP. even if i dont graduate with fantastic GPA i am very sure i learned a lot in this polytechnic. I hope i can study more after my NS. haha okay sign out ~ watch my drama again. been trying hard to find some focus to do work. I hate to be stagnated, damn ch believe in urself and do it~

No comments:

Post a Comment