Saturday, December 14, 2013
Scout ,Support, Admire~
had a good day today~ went to support my friend at laselle. it has a pretty atmosphere there. love the way they design their structures? dansen had a lot of originals , they sounded pretty neat and nice! it felt great to lend a support to a friend when they need one, great feeling. then did the scouting of clothes yet again at town area. Went to primitive piercing and tattoo. The lady there chill chill and then suddenly when i finished my browsing bam~! some nice rose pattern with other details appeared. I think i should get a tattoo after NS. I need to think long and hard for this one. What kind of tats would i want huh? also feel like getting a cologne just in case if i need it. I mean, men should have one of those things right? and watch,, yes watch. I know what to get already! tee hee! but i dont know where to get those simple and cheap t-shirts! sipping my cup of tea and playing my guitar now.. projects.. why u liddat. the thought of you makes me sian alr, but still gotta do you~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment